Women Entrepreneur Awards 2018 Presentation Ceremony and Gala Dinner
Organised and managed by S Auxano
Grand Ballroom, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
GOH: Ministry for Manpower and Second Minister for Home Affairs, Mrs Josephine Teo
11 Jul 2018 (Wed), 7pm – 10pm
Thank you for your great support, I had a good time working with both yourself and Danny!
Everything went well and I look forward to working with you and Danny again in the future.
Pure Talents veteran emcee Danny Yeo was appointed to be the host for the Women Entrepreneur Awards (WEA) 2018 Presentation Ceremony and Gala Dinner, with Ministry for Manpower and Second Minister for Home Affairs, Mrs Josephine Teo attending as the Guest of Honour.
This is the second year for WEA, having first started in 2017. The night witnessed the amazing journeys of 14 outstanding women, who have taken the road less travelled, a path of entrepreneurship, and excelled in their pursuits of excellence.
Awards were presented to winners of three categories: Nova, Pulsar, and Stellar. The Supernova winner and Overall winners of these categories were also announced.
WEA 2018 Supernova winner –
Dr Gan See Khem, Executive Chairman and Managing Director of Health Management International
WEA 2018 winners –
- Dr Grace Kong, Aladdin Group
- Ms Amutha Saravan, Da Vinci Group
- Ms Jamie Tan, Flying Cape
- Ms Sng Khai Lin, Fundnel (Most Promising Woman Entrepreneur)
- Ms Rilla Melati Bahri, Mini Monsters
- Ms Jaz Tan, Platform 1094
- Ms S. Rajagayathri, Premier’s Tea Moods
- Ms Cheryl Wee, Cheryl W Wellness & Weight Management
- Ms Lily Kew, Kew Organics
- Ms Rachel Wong, Marunda Utama Engineering (Pulsar Category Overall Winner)
- Ms Jayne Nadarajoo, Melbourne Specialist International School
- Ms Pauline Ng, Porcelain Pte Ltd
- Ms Yvon Bock, Hegen (Nova Category Overall Winner)