Channel ONE’s Race Start Season 2 Running Man in Singapore Press Conference
Pacific Ballroom, Pan Pacific Hotel
28 Nov 2014 (Fri)
ONE brought popular Korean TV show Running Man‘s five cast members to Singapore on their Race Start Season 2 promotional tour in November 2014, starting with a press conference to meet media friends, who came in full force.
ONE is wholly owned by Sony Pictures Television Networks Asia. It is the:
- first and the only organiser to bring all 5 RM cast to S’pore, all at once
- top-rated pay-TV channel & the leading Korean entertainment ch in S’pore
- home of Running Man, new episodes first & exclusively every Fri@11.45pm
- available in S’pore via various languages on SingTel mio TV Ch 513, 604 and StarHub TV Ch 124, 820 and 823
ONE also offers content on demand. Viewers can choose to watch selected titles at anytime on SingTel mio TV Ch 514 and 605.
On Running Man, the main stars take on guests and celebrities to complete missions at various landmarks to win races and escape punishments each week. SONY ONE is pleased to share that Running Man is the No.1 rated show in its time slot across all pay-TV channels in Singapore and Malaysia among pay-TV audiences 4+ in the year to date. In Singapore, Running Man’s rating is two times higher than second-ranked pay TV program aired at the same time.
The press conference welcomed Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Kwang Soo and HAHA.
On behalf of ONE, the organizer, as well as sponsors and the media, emcee Danny Yeo asked the stars a few questions for a start:
- What do you like about Singapore?
- How does it feel being part of a successful show?
- What can we look forward to at the showcase on 29 Nov night?
The media managed to catch quite a few moments of impromptu reactions and fun interactions with the five stars live onstage. Pure Talents captured some of these precious scenes right here on our website and at our Facebook page.
Pure Talents emcee Danny Yeo is honoured to be appointed the host of all Running Man promotional events in Singapore and would like to thank Sony ONE for the opportunity.
The sponsors for Race Start Season 2 include: Presenting sponsor: Watsons Personal Care Stores, Official sponsors: Owl Coffee, M2 Academy, Official mall: Suntec City, Supporting sponsor: Allswell, Official radio station: UFM 100.3. The event is proudly organised by ONE – available on SingTel mio TV Ch 513, 604 and StarHub TV Ch 124, 820 and 823, where Running Man airs first and exclusively on Fridays at 11.45pm!
- the channel is loved by audiences across all gender and ages
- showcases the latest South Korean programs first and exclusively, including top-rated drama, variety and music shows
- all premiering within weeks of debut broadcasts in Korea
- catch the biggest stars and hottest names in Korean entertainment: trendy idol dramas, popular soap operas, current variety buzz and top K-pop hits
- ONE regularly brings South Korean artistes on promotional tours to meet with fans in the region
This is the second successive Running Man fan meeting in Singapore. ONE has once again gathered 5 cast members from the extremely popular variety show here in Singapore.